We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading distributors, working with amazing brands, globally recognised as some of the best in the categories.
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting role for an Account Manager is now available, reporting in to the Channel Manager.
In this role, you will be managing and developing relationships with existing customers from a defined stockist list, as well as identifying, appraising and securing appropriate new business opportunities with new customers/retailers.
You will be managing and selling into homeware retailers, cookshops, department stores, large electrical retailers and online retailers – experience doing so previously is essential for this role.
You will be experienced in being able to maximise store presence, planning and presenting promotional and marketing initiatives, as well as introducing new products and brands. Experience in identifying staff training needs within customers, liaising with brand partners to deliver product relevant training will also be required.
You will be supported in your role by an experienced internal office team who deal with controlling orders, returns, providing excellent customer service and managing marketing activity.
In order to succeed, you will ideally have:
- Experience working in the housewares, electrical or small kitchen appliances sector
- Experience of working closely with independent retailers
- The ability to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities as well as manage and nurture existing relationships across different functions of a retailer
- Plenty of motivation and a proven track-record of developing relationships with suppliers and customers
- The ability to work remotely but as part of a team
- The ability to communicate effectively at a senior level
- A passion for providing high-quality service and products.
This role comes with a fully expensed company car as UK wide travel is required.
This role offers remote working (occasional visits to the office for meetings, but are infrequent), laptop, phone, fantastic earning potential along with a healthy benefits package including uncapped company bonus, 25 days holiday and matched company pension scheme.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier commercial sales recruitment agency, based just outside Cambridge our commercial sales recruiters source staff for small and international B2B & B2C businesses across Cambridgeshire and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.