We are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer of packaging solutions, based in Bedfordshire, who are looking to employ an Spanish speaking Account Manager as they grow and expand across Europe.
With a hybrid/fully homed based working structure, day-to-day tasks will involve generating and identifying new business leads and opportunities, in order to convert them into sales.
This role has a heavy account management element to it as well, so not all your time will be spent ‘cold calling’. You will be responsible for taking a solution-based approach to selling products and services from across the company’s portfolio.
As a successful business developer / Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Researching organisations and individuals across a range of online and offline channels, including social media, competitor websites and magazines to identify new leads and potential markets for products and services
- Undertake needs analyses of potential customers to develop product and service solutions suitable to the client
- Account manage customers secured to ensure repeat purchase
- Follow-up marketing campaigns and incoming enquiries in a timely manner to maximise sales potential
- Research and attend useful networking events to generate new sales and leads
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s product and services portfolio
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages
- Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
This really is an exciting and progressive role for a dynamic Account Manager to join a fast paced, welcoming and dynamic manufacturing business, only set to grow in 2022!
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier consumer recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source specialist commercial staff for small and international brands & retail businesses across Essex and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding text boxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website, however please note we will not be able to provide full details without confirming your identity.