We are working with a global leader in the software sector who are on the search for a Spanish/Portuguese speaking Channel Sales Executive to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for engaging with existing and new partners as well as guiding customers to products that best meet their needs within the South American and APAC markets.
This new role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development within a dynamic sales team while working towards realistic targets, with an uncapped commission structure.
Key responsibilities for the Channel Sales Executive will include:
- Identify, recruit and develop new Channel Partners across SAM, APAC and Africa regions
- Develop strong relationships with key channel contacts
- Deliver virtual training and advise on the resources and processes required to drive Channel business
Key skills desirable in candidates applying for this role:
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Experience within a software sales environment
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoy working to targets
This is a fantastic, growth opportunity within software sales, and offers an attractive package and generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care. This is predominantly a home-based role, though occasional office meetings will be required, so must be within a commutable distance of Ely, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Newmarket, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford or Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.