We are working with a market leader in the lead generation sector who are on the search for a Business Development Executive to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for generating opportunities for the company to meet with clients to discuss their services, and also supporting the head of sales from a sales administration point of view, booking meetings, managing his diary and dealing with some administrative elements of their sales process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a years sales experience keen to take a role where they will have the opportunity to grow and develop into a business development manager. Once bedded in if you want to and show the potential to go and meet clients, you will be supported to that stage of growth as a salesperson. Candidates with more experience can be fast tracked through that aspect of training.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities
- Support the management of the sales process from lead generation, bid submission through to presentation, and contractual negotiations.
- Initially through phone communication, develop strong relationships with decision makers and other operators through regular contact and dialogue, with a view to scheduling meetings
- Provide management information on sales performance and the pipeline/activities
- To support the expansion into new verticals through new business activity and the nurturing of channel partnerships
- Attend exhibitions and industry seminars when required, with emphasis on selling to key decision makers or networking activity that supports lead generation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven upcoming business developer to take a position at a leading Cambridge organisation. Due to the location of the company, this position is commutable from Peterborough, Cambridge, Sawston, Huntingdon, St Ives, Kings Lynn, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Soham, Corby and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.