We’re working with a well-respected, highly acclaimed marketing leading manufacturer in the construction and engineering sector, seeking an experienced, highly motivated Business Development Manager.
This is a senior role and you will help influence sales culture and business strategies and is an exciting opportunity and challenge for someone to really make a difference and go beyond.
You will work closely with the Sales Director and be the catalyst for growth and new business. You’ll be a strategic thinker, with strong track record in generating new business, developing relationships, and managing key client accounts.
Experience generating new business from within Manufacturing, Defence, Construction and Engineering would be required, as you target the UK market with the look to expand in Europe once established.
The company is held in high regard within their industry, have a fantastic retention rate of staff where you a treated well, and rewarded generously for both effort and results.
- Creating and managing a new business pipeline from scratch
- Work alongside the Senior Management Team on generating and implementing new business strategies.
- Establish and support the creation of high-calibre value propositions and pitches.
- Actively network by attending industry events, conferences and being the public figure head at key events and on social media platforms.
- Work closely with existing key accounts managers to uncover new opportunities and maximize growth potential.
- Using your experience and skills to help mentor and influence our sales culture and techniques.
This is a fantastic opportunity with considerable earning potential for a motivated and proactive salesperson. Due to the location of the offices, this position will be suitable for those commuting from areas such as Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Aylesbury, Hertford, London, Watford, Elstree, Harpenden or Letchworth.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier commercial recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source commercial staff for small and international businesses across Essex and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.