We are working with a global leader in the software sector who are on the search for a Channel Sales Manager to join their award-winning team. You will be responsible for directly managing an existing sales team and engaging with existing and new partners, as well as guiding customers to products that best meet their needs within the UK, South American and APAC markets.
This role offers a superb opportunity for a gifted sales professional to work with an already successful, globally recognised brand acknowledged as a leader in its field.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven sales ability, demonstrable history of revenue growth within channel sales (B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
- Experience leading and motivating a team to consistently achieve their sales targets
- Experience of effectively working with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Built and developed strong relationships with key channel contacts
Key skills in candidates applying for this role:
- Experience within a software sales environment
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Managerial experience
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
With an attractive package and OTE, generous benefits, contributory pension and private dental and medical care, this is an exciting and career growing opportunity. This is a hybrid working role, requiring a minimum of 2 days at their office in Cambridge per week, so must be within a commutable distance of Ely, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Newmarket, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford or Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.