Would driving positive change help you get out of bed in the morning? Would you like a role where the money you earn for a business is all going towards good causes? Perhaps you’ve got some kind of background in the editorial or media sector, and it’s an area of particular interest?
If these questions peak your attention, you will be pleased to know we have a fantastic job opportunity available at a not for profit organisation based in Saffron Walden that offer all of the above, as they seek a sales role within their commercial division
The role will be focused on manage commercial partnerships for them some existing but many new, they do get a lot of inbound enquiries though which you would manage, but they would also expect you to make contact and build relationships with number of other businesses in their field of work. Though the likelihood these conversations will not be difficult to start, as the companies have every reason to be interested in the proposition.
Key responsibilities are:
- Generate income and exposure through a consultative selling approach, in line with commercial growth plan, to meet targets and grow overall income for the organisation.
- Engage with and develop an in-depth understanding of their industry across the UK to develop and nurture strong relationships with industry which will, in turn, lead to commercial growth
- Connect clients with the J product offering by developing an in-depth understanding of all learning products, including e-learning and in-person training, which provide solutions for existing and new clients
- Lead the end-to-end fulfilment of client services, ensuring they are deliver effectively and efficiently in line with process guidelines and governances
- Grow the client base substantially, reflecting all areas of the industry
As the role is for a not for profit organisation there is no bonus package, but there will be annual pay reviews and potential for future promotion in a growing team, as well a strong benefits package and 25 days holiday.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier sales recruitment agency, based just outside Cambridge our sales recruiters source staff for small and international B2B & B2C businesses across Cambridgeshire, London, Milton Keynes and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding text boxes or images. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website.