We are seeking a Head of Business Development for an expanding education recruitment business based just outside of North London. As Head of Business Development you will come to the business with an extensive career within the education sector, and a black book of contacts you can bring into the company. Whilst this will be a senior yet hands on role initially, there will be the opportunity to build and lead a team long term as the business progresses.
The successful candidate must be a proficient and passionate new business developer within the education sector, ideally coming with a strong career of BD within the executive or senior recruitment areas of education. However candidates that have targeted executive level HR and senior management teams throughout their careers in different areas of services or software will also be considered. As a team member in this rapidly expanding SME, you will demonstrate your ability to contribute to the wider business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and continuing business development strategy
- Hitting an agreed performance target
- Working in collaboration with management to drive development
- Effectively using LinkedIn and other media sources to research, scope and confirm client meetings and opportunities.
Experience/Skills sought in the successful candidate:
- Extensive background in either education recruitment or education services
- Black book of education contacts at a senior level across the UK
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consultative approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate, professional and confident communicator to take a top level business development role in the professional services sector. Due to their location this role is commutable from Hertford, London, Royston, Chelmsford, Norwich, St Albans, Brentwood, Harlow, Bishops Stortford and Loughton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.