We’re delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading lighting manufacturers, as they’re looking to hire a driven and passionate Inside Sales Executive for their growing team!
Applicants must have existing sales experience and preferably previous telesales experience in a B2B capacity. This position requires someone who has a technical mind to understand lighting products. The ability to understand and provide information to the customers along with any potential cross-selling and up-selling is considered essential.
You will be expected to grow and develop relationships with past and present customers, as well as the added responsibility of re-engaging non-spending customers.
The following provides an overview of the key responsibilities and tasks. This list is not exhaustive or exclusive, and you may be asked to carry out other appropriate duties within your role, and across the company.
- Dealing with inbound B2B enquiries both in a sales and a customer service capacity
- Identifying new areas of growth
- Following up on quotes produced and all leads.
- Making outbound phone calls to past and present customers.
- Re-engaging with customers that have not spent with the company in some time.
- Contacting dormant accounts, establishing a reason why they are no longer spending, and re-establishing a relationship with them.
- Building relationships with new accounts and increasing the number of active customers.
- Working within a team and managing your own workload.
- Using CRM system to record details and provide information across the business.
- Maintaining and expanding the existing customer database through a CRM NAV system.
- Learning the product range and being able to prepare customer quotations.
If you’re located in the Leeds or Bradford region and feel you have the right background, please get in touch with the latest version of your Cv.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier sales recruitment agency, based just outside Cambridge our sales recruiters source staff for small and international B2B & B2C businesses across Cambridgeshire and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding text boxes or images. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website.