Know your Tetris from your Tekken? Know your 2600 from your Megadrive?
We are seeking a Sales Manager for a gaming company based in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious and creative individual to develop and grow the company within a fast-moving sector.
The successful candidate will have the commercial awareness to identify the best opportunities and develop these to deliver sales and profit in line with the company strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing international distribution networks
- Working in collaboration with product management
- Reviewing and amending existing partnerships
- Establishing and continuing a business development strategy
- Reporting internally on performance
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
Experience/Skills sought in the successful candidate:
- Gaming Industry experience, or knowledge of international retail distribution
- Interest in gaming
- Willingness to travel
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work off own initiative
- An understanding of the licensing process
- Excellent presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate, professional and confident communicator to take a sales role in the gaming sector. Due to their location this role is commutable from Hertford, Royston, St Albans, Luton, Cambridge, Bishops Stortford and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.