We are working with a global leader in the software sector who are on the search for a Junior Sales Executive to join their commercial team. You will be responsible for engaging with existing clients and qualified sales leads as well as guiding customers to products that best meet their needs. This a role focussed on managing warm leads and not any cold outbound calling.
This new role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development within a dynamic sales team while working towards realistic targets, with an uncapped commission structure.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Executive will include but aren’t limited to:
- Present products to potential customers
- Make first contact with Prospects generated through inbound Marketing activities and campaigns
- Provide a steady stream of high-quality qualified sales leads to our Inside Sales team
- Help customers make better use of self-serve options and provide input into improving those options
- Follow up with Prospects who had previously expressed interest but did not purchase
Key skills desirable in candidates applying for this role:
- Are confident, self-motivated and professional
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent time management skills
- Enjoy working to targets
This is a fantastic entry level role into software sales, and offers an attractive package which will be appropriate to your skills and experience. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care. Due to their location this role is commutable from Ely, Huntingdon, Cambridge, Newmarket, Royston, Haverhill and Bedford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.