We’re working with a marketing leading manufacturer in the home, outdoor and construction sector, as they seek an experienced Retail Sales Executive to join the team. Launching a new flagship showroom, targeting affluent homeowners, the ideal candidate will be experienced in dealing with large ticket sales, customer walk-ins, qualifying requirements and talking through a portfolio of products available.
Ideally candidates will have a technical sales background and experience within construction, engineering or outdoor products would be useful, though candidates with confident sales ability and no technical sales experience will also be considered.
Some of your key responsibilities would include:
• Being the first point of contact within the showroom and through inbound enquiries
• Proactively seek new opportunities and build relationships with local high-end builders, landscapers and architects
• Liaising with marketing on promotional campaigns, and opportunities to maximise sales
• Building a strong level of technical understanding of all Home and Outdoor products, and take an interest in seeking potential new products that complement our range
Required Skills & Experience:
• You’ll be tenacious & hungry attitude to sales
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Ability to work well within a team
• Ability to organise and deliver results
• Clear and confident telephone manner with Inquisitive and positive nature
• Excellent numerical skills
This role does include working Saturdays (every third Saturday off with a day in lieu) and is a fantastic opportunity with additional bonus earning potential for a motivated and proactive salesperson.
Due to the location of the showroom, this position will be suitable for those commuting from areas such as Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Aylesbury, Hertford, London, Watford, Elstree, Harpenden or Letchworth.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier commercial recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source commercial staff for small and international businesses across Essex and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.