Are you ready to become a sales professional? Working with a leading Cambridge software business?
Join our client’s professional commercial team, you will be responsible for communicating with existing clients and newly qualified sales leads to guide customers through the portfolio of products that best meet their needs.
This a role focused on managing warm leads and NOT cold outbound calling.
This opportunity offers excellent personal and professional development within a dynamic sales team, while working towards realistic targets and an uncapped commission structure.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Sales Executive will include, but not limited to:
- Present products to potential customers
- Make first contact with prospects generated through inbound marketing activities and campaigns
- Provide a steady stream of high-quality qualified sales leads to our Inside sales team
- Help customers make better use of self-serve options and provide input into improving those options
- Follow up with Prospects who had previously expressed interest but did not purchase
Key skills desirable in candidates applying for this role:
- Are confident, self-motivated and professional
- Have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent time management skills
- Enjoy working to targets
Generous benefits including a contributory pension and private dental and medical care are included.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier sales recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source business development staff for small and international software & technology businesses across Cambridgeshire and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role. If you don’t have a up to date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website.
|Salary||£10,000 - £24,999|