Due to continued growth on the back of a hugely successful year, our client has opportunity for a home-based German & French Speaking Senior Sales Specialist to join their award-winning team. They are market leaders within their industry, operating heavily within the marketing technology space. The role can either be home based, Hybrid or in the office just outside North London.
As a German/French Speaking Senior Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for a 360degree sales approach for a martech product into C-Suite level within France or Germany. Candidates must have a martech background and be a FLUENT German or French speaker.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including lead generation, follow-up, opportunity qualification, sales process, closer, and retention.
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition.
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects through email, phone & social media
- Building strong and fruitful relationships at the CXO level with poise.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities aligned with up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Articulating and demonstrating the value propositions of our products and services via, emails, phone calls, in-person meetings, video calls, etc.
- Solve problems for clients by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect company values.
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Selling and renewing high-ROI SaaS solutions with the utmost poise and confidence.
- Develop new business opportunities by analysing and proactively targeting high-potential large enterprises.
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of our products.
If you speak French or German fluently and have experience selling SAAS products within the Martech sector, please do send us through a copy of your latest CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss the role.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier sales recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source business development staff for small and international technology & software businesses across Hertfordshire and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role. If you don’t have a up to date CV please just give us a ring for a confidential chat via the number on our website.
Any data we collect