We are working with one of the UK’s leading veterinarian suppliers, in search of a highly motivated, customer focused Territory Manager to join their growing and very successful team.
This is an exciting opportunity for any existing Account or Territory Manager to challenge themselves within this fast paced, dynamic and globally recognised organisation that has seen significant growth within this specialist sector.
Your role will play a fundamental part in the organisations growth plans – developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with practice staff and improving distribution and rate of sale of the company’s product portfolio.
Your region will cover the following postcodes, so it is essential you are situated within this geographical area to make for suitable territory management – BH, BN, GU, PO, RG, RH, SL, SN, SO, SP.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Head of Vet Sales you will identify, target and execute sales campaigns in your territory building the value and reputation of the organisation
- Through product training, you will educate on the benefits of products to drive recommendations to pet owners
- Identify prospective customers, generate leads and convert prospects into successful customers
- Manage efficient journey planning and appointment scheduling to meet targets, KPIs and objectives
- Ensure brand visibility within accounts, using specified marketing materials and tools in line with corporate strategy
- Monitor and report back market activity and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
In return you will enjoy a generous bonus, generous car allowance, hybrid working, private healthcare (including dental and optical), 26 days holiday, enhanced parental leave and company paid summer and winter parties.
This is a fabulous role, working for a well-loved and globally recognised FMCG brand, offering flexible working and a firm career path – be sure to apply today.
Zero Surplus is East Anglia’s premier recruitment specialist, based just outside Cambridge we source staff for small and international B2B & B2C businesses across Cambridgeshire and the East of England.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding text boxes or images.